John F. Kennedy rightly stated: “The human mind is our fundamental resource.”
However, what happens when the limitless, dynamic capabilities of the human mind are confined to repetitive, static and rule-based tasks?
The modern-day technological revolution has brought about significant advancement at various levels, giving rise to a much more efficient world. But…hang on. Is it really that hunky-dory?
If technology is to continue to function at an optimal level, it is extremely essential to bring about a transformation in the way we utilize our human resources. Let’s not forget that it is our human intellect that has brought about this technological revolution in the first place! And that’s exactly why it’s important to eliminate those vacancies for rule-based and monotonous tasks, and pave way for our software robots to take over.
We’re back with a blog, and today, let’s discuss, in depth, the need for our current working generation to shed certain stagnant practices, and re-skill itself to contribute to a more efficient and automated world. But…wait. In case you haven’t checked our earlier blogs on RPA Foundation and RPA Advanced certification courses, you can check these out to establish the context. And now, let’s carry on:
1.OKAY GREAT. BUT HOW WILL I BENEFIT AT WORK WITH THE ADVENT OF AUTOMATION?
Contrary to popular belief, RPA doesn’t take away your job. Rather, it replenishes various organizational sectors with increased efficiency, and paves way for more intellectually challenging jobs to be brought to the table. Here are some benefits that you, as an employee, can avail of by adapting to RPA:
• As per Statista reports, the RPA industry will be worth $3.1 billion by 2019, and $4.9 billion by 2020.
• According to Automation Anywhere, 75-375 million people will re-skill themselves to be employed in the RPA sector.
• Automation Anywhere reports also suggest that 52% experts agree that RPA will create more jobs by 2025.
• In Europe, significant RPA growth is expected in the domains of manufacturing and logistics.
• As per Transparency Market Research, RPA is expected to experience a worldwide annual growth rate of 60.5% by 2020.
• The RPA industry is expected to pave way for nearly 2 lakh jobs in India by 2021 (source: Economic Times)
2.BUT…WHERE CAN I LEARN AUTOMATION?
Hello, there! You’ve come to the right place. At XLNC Academy, we offer you extensive RPA Foundation and Advanced training in partnership with Automation Anywhere. Are you a beginner about to take baby steps into the RPA world? The RPA Foundation course can usher you in with ease.
Are you an RPA professional looking for career advancement and better salary prospects? Then the RPA Advanced course can take care of the rest.
Here’s a recap of the trademark features of our RPA courses:
• 3 days’ courses
• Over 20 modules per course
• 21 hours’ instructor-led online live training
• Tailor-made foundation course for beginners
• Easy finance options (EMI/cash-wallets)
• Post-course support
• Trainers with industry experience
• 1-year free access to 80+ courses, including Six Sigma, Big Data and more
• World-class curriculum
• Certification by Automation Anywhere upon completion of the Advanced course
• Guaranteed internship on passing the Advanced course*
• Opportunity to work with XLNC*
3.“SOUNDS GOOD! MAY I KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOUR ACADEMY?”
By all means! Since its inception, XLNC Academy International Pvt. Ltd. has been dedicated to providing highly specialized online training and educational courses, including Lean Six Sigma, Prince-2, Big Data, Robotic Process Automation etc., that helps improvise business processes and strengthen the workforce. As a premier training institute, XLNC Academy ranks among the top 10 Asian training institutes, offering over 50 international certification courses across the globe with the help of various media, including e-learning, online virtual training and traditional classroom training.
Here are some of our unique accomplishments:
• It’s official! – We’re official implementation and training partners with Automation Anywhere.
• Take your pick – We administer more than 113 classroom and online live training programs.
• XLNC worldwide – Our training programs have been internationally accredited.
• Top 10! – We’re amongst CIO’s list of top 10 automation companies in the world.
• Centre of ‘XLNC’ – Our Centre of Excellence has been endorsed by Automation Anywhere.